I suggest you ...

1680 x 1050 and higher display resolutions!

Update your browser to allow for display on larger monitors, 22" and higher, I don't use splashtop half as often as I would because the text and images of course are blurry because the highest display resolution I have available on your browser settings is 1440 x 900

642 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brian Harkness commented  · 

I can't get past 1024x768. I need 1366x768 for my notebook. Seems like it should work if people are seeing 1440x900... Splashtop seems to be running linux xorg so I am not sure what is limiting the display so much.

• 4152631230 commented  · 

eu quero troca a resolucoa do me munito

• Василий commented  · 

ahahaha, first comment was added over 1 year ago. do someting!!! i don't belive that realy hard to do

• BrzeszczoT commented  · 

When can i set my display at 1920x1200 ?

• repero commented  · 

1920x1080 please!

• zorbeck commented  · 

yes, a high resolution is better, but what I have in front of me is not bad either. I am just stunned by what I just discovered : I just built a new PC based on Asus components (motherboard, graphic card, AMD64,...) and after installing a dual boot (Win7 + Ubuntu) I discover that I had Linux already installed !!!

• randomblame1 commented  · 

I just "upgraded" to version 1.4.10 and the screen resolution went from a max of 1440x900 to a max of 1280x1024! This sucks! 24in 1920x1080 panel here, give us some more pixels!

• NIN commented  · 

I have a top of the line ASUS notebook with a true HD monitor minimum 1900x 1200 and it looks fine. You just cant please people that gripe over anything they can gripe over. Maybe you should learn how to operate your monitor settings. Very simple task for such a critic no it all. Its a fairly new Appz, let them start somewhere and get better as they go. Maybe search and read about the achievement awards they have won. Its a great idea but you cant please everyone and that is typical Americans. No appreciation for what they do have. Im not starting a flame here but I sure could. I'm done!! Its an amazing idea and you should be proud of your achievements. I have a 106" Stewart Firehawk
        screen in my home theater maybe Ill gripe just cause. Damn people bother me! stop buying Walmart items. i am a true Audiophile and I would invest in this company right now if my broker was open. Lets talk in a year and see where this goes. Aeggggggg! People!

• mark commented  · 

is there going to be any support for these resolutions from splashtop or no because i cant bear to use it at the moment, looks terrible on my 22" monitor!!

• dalibor.knis commented  · 

actually, the current standard on desktop pc's is 1920x1080 or 1920x1200...

• Michal Hobot commented  · 

In case you'd have a problem with supporting higher resolutions, just giving 16/9 and 16/10 screen ratio would help. Currently everything is squeezed on my 16/10 screen!

• Dr.Phreak commented  · 

Please,this needs to be updated. All newer PC`s having modern LCD monitors larger then 19 inch. This needs to be updated as soon as possible !

• theobituary commented  · 

higher resolutions would be great considering a lot of people have newer LCD monitors and these tend to not look very good at non-native resoulutions

Feedback and Knowledge Base